Custom Search

Friday, July 18, 2008

My Identity...

     I can't remember since when people kept assume me as non-Chinese. I tried to recall and I guessed it should be when I was 11 years old. Why this bothering me?

     Well, again, another colleague of mine told me this: "Natalie, I thought you are a Filipino until the other day when I heard you speak Mandarin/Chinese, I was so surprise of that!" When I heard this, I almost fainted!!! Then, I told her that she's the 2nd person in the company that told me this. We're laughing and then she added that she believes there might be more staff still think I'm a Filipino!!! Then, I said, "do I have to tell everyone loudly that I'm a Chinese?" Again, we laughed out loud. Haha... :D

     I'm not against any race, just that I hope others will see my real identity as a Chinese. Anyway, it's quite fun when people mistakenly of our original identity!!!

No comments: